First Team Kit Manager.
A key role at the football club. Task include managing first team kit and making sure what goes out comes back in. Great facilities such as on site laundry and equipment room. You will work closely with head coach and his team. Approx 3-4 hours per week. Expenses paid. Could suit a coach looking to gain experience alongside our main coaching team or a retired person. A great opportunity for anyone wanting to join football club that has been at heart of the community for over a 129 years. (Travel expenses paid)
– Manage players entering the stadium
– Helping matchday supporters during the match
You must be a good communicator and be able to think on your feet. In order to perform your role you will be given a walkie talkie, Steward Jacket, a meal and refreshment after the match. You will be part of a great family club with lots of benefits. (Paid Role)
Matchday tannoy person. You will announce the teams prior to kick-off, make any announcements during the match. This is a great fun role within the club. You will receive a club clothing and a meal and refreshment at the end of each home match.
Matchday Camera person.
You will be given full training. You will be recording matchday games. These will be edited by our editing team then upload to our Youtube channel. You get club clothing, meal and refreshment after every home game. (Paid Role)
Social Media Person:
Shoreham Football Club are currently looking for a football loving, social media person. It’s a great opportunity to get involved in the UK greenest non-league football club with the fastest growing club in Sussex. May suit intern or someone wanting to gain experience in the social media sector.
You should have a keen understanding and passion for football and social media platforms.
You should have a good understanding of creating engaging content and knowledge of what engaging content looks like primarily on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
We would love you to:
- Plan and deliver regular social media content across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Manage and attend player shoots and, match days etc
- Be active in responding to the community
- Understand trends and create reactive content accordingly utilising the players and coaching staff where you require
- Forward planning to ensure key dates are covered (cup finals, fixtures, birthdays)
- Lead on channel and engagement growth including competitions, challenges, questions etc.
- Deliver graphic design based projects when required
- Good understanding of graphic design software Photoshop and/or similar
- Keen to learn and gain experience of planning and creating social media content
- Keen to learn and gain experience of analytics and social media data to assist in the channel growth
- Fantastic opportunities to work alongside the clubs new 5-year project growth plan.
- Social media
- Non-league football
- Access to Photoshop to create content that will be needed for social media
- Travel expenses where applicable
- Club clothing
- Great support from a great community football club
- Potential support for design/social media courses
Interested in any of the above? We would love to hear from you!
Email us now: firstname.lastname@example.org