Firstly we hope you are all well and safe.

Due to the new guidelines laid out by the FA as of 18 July 2020 and the fact that we cant have crowds at present. We are waiting for the FA/Government to allow crowds at sports events, once this has been allowed a new date will be set. In the meantime the tournament is being postponed until we are allowed to have mass gatherings. The probability is that the tournament will take place next April, you can either have a refund or use hold your slot for next April. Please note the next tournament fees will increase so if you decide to keep your slot you wont be charged the additional costs.

If you have any questions please contact via email: